4.01.2007

Bostonians = Hip.

Je suis devenue jalouse quand j'ai arrivé à Boston. Tous les gens sont si, si, si chic ! Sorry these photos are a little blurry, I was on the run most of the time.



It was still brisk in New England last week; boots were ubiquitous.
Her coat is so feminine but without looking WASP-y.
A little overzealous with the matching briefcase, luggage, AND Nike Ace '83 hightops. Still interesting, though; she reminded me of a modern, urban warrior, very utilitarian.







I think this girl epitomized cool that day. Looking classy and reading. Like one of my previous posts proclaimed: style + substance.

13 comments:

Candid Cool said...

Styling bunch overall. And cool boots on the the first two. Cool luggage as well.

Tru said...

lol did you take pics of all those people while they weren't looking? lol I like the outfit the last girl was wearing as well....style + substance is what every true fashinonista needs..also I'd love to trade links...adding you as we speak

Carolina Lange said...

Great photos! Love the boots!

ilovesecondhandsmoke said...

I am quite busy these days so thanks a mil for reminding me!

alluretone said...

i like the first girl and the guy. the jacket on the last girl is sweet.

Gryphon said...

Great photos. I wish I could wear headbands. I hate WASP girl in the pink princess coat!

Carissa said...

I love the boots Boston femmes choose.

Miss V. said...

I love the second picture. Very stylish.

ashley.heaton said...

love it. i used to live there when i was little, i kinda want to visit again now!

-S said...

I have spent too many hours in the boston internation airport in my life, but i love boston all the same.

an english girl in new york said...

mm. I love it when i see someone truly well groomed/dressed...and reading tolstoy/witty book/advanced calculus for geniuses. It's so....reassuring. As though they are completely and utterly worth my hero worshiping which is therefore not a wasted effort.

I also love it when i see tramps doing the same thing. But that's more to do with my odd sense of...humour?

KG said...

aw thats so nice to see out-of-towners appreciate beantown style! its like all college kids so the style here is so fun. i think ill have to start taking pics of strangers on the T now, too!

*** MeMiLy EdD *** said...

i love the second picture i think the blurriness makes it really good